Why Choose North American Insurance Alliance?
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Our team will help you achieve greater profitability from the business you already control.
We understand that many agencies enjoy their ‘independent’ status yet still struggle with volume commitments, management challenges, and loss-ratio penalties.
We provide the framework and partnership that help overcome these issues as well as allow access to benefits such as enhanced commission agreements with standard and surplus lines carriers, agency income stability, and resulting profitability.
Working with you, we track volume and profitability, and manage the ‘larger’ book to maximize profit-sharing payouts across all Members.
Members are carefully chosen based on their location, company mix, loss ratios, volume, staffing, growth, history, and needs.
NAIA Members enjoy the advantage of having a professional planner and manager without the added overhead.
The NAIA Difference
- NAIA never has an ownership in the agencies and never an equity position
- Agencies own their books of business
- Agencies secure their appointments directly with the insurance carriers
- NAIA believes in win/win relationships – something for the carriers (profitable growth) and something for agencies (profitable growth)
- Agencies place their own business – all flow goes directly from the agency to the carrier and never through NAIA
- Member agencies must have historically profitable books of business and maintain them in order to participate in NAIA
- Member agencies receive regular communication via onsite and offsite meetings and data reporting throughout the year.
- Ancillary services are available to agencies